Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday's Thought: Taking The Stress Off Running

Aaaaaaah, getting  very excited!!! :D Blue is my ultimate favourite colour. :)

Visualising how I would be happily running the last meters to the finish line on these carpets!

image courtesy of ING Europe-Marathon Luxembourg FB page


The past weeks have been very stressful, and I was personally having a very hard time.

Until I forced the circling in the same self-defeating thoughts, focused inwardly, and posed these  questions:

Who am I as a runner?
Why do I run?
Where would I like to be years from now as a runner?

The answers gave me a lot of peace.

It is all about self acceptance, finding inner strength, and spreading the positive inspiration, one receives.

Thank you all for being such a greet support - IRL and online!

Here is to good stories to share, after the Luxembourg marathon weekend. :)

image courtesy of ING Europe-Marathon Luxembourg FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I can run, so can you: big dreams are reached with baby steps!