Monday, February 10, 2014

Mad Mud Challenge!

Never say never!

This is something I learned, which makes life more adventurous and interesting.

Sometimes you look for adventure, and at other times it finds you.

Both happened to me last week! I re-tweeted a tweet for a run I was interested in running to give my marathon fixated mind a break and my blogging mind new inspiration.  The organizer of the run contacted me, and invited me to be one of their ambassadors, and form my own team for the event.

In Spring, I'm going to participate in Muddy Mates' Mud Run Challenge (19th of April); it is a 5K run through 12 challenging military inspired obstacles!!!!!!!!!


You can check out the website for more details, like their FB page, and follow them on Twitter @MuddyMates for updates. 

Please feel free to also ask questions via comment on this blog.

I'll be sharing in my next blog, how I am mentally and physically preparing myself for my first ever obstacle run! Plus my first impressions of each obstacle and how I plan to tackle each one of them with my team.

Speaking of team! My plan is to invite 2 of my running friends to be a part of Happy Feet NL team, and 1 lucky follower  (exclusive offer for followers in the Netherlands, or those who will be in the Netherlands in the weekend of the event) can get a chance to join us! What do you have to do?

Share with us a picture of why running in the mud would be fun for you.  Post it on Happy Feet in the Netherlands FB page  and on Twitter with hashtags #HappyFeet #MuddyMates.  Don't forget to tag @MuddyMates & @HappyFeetNL on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I can run, so can you: big dreams are reached with baby steps!